This postcards set include the following scenes:
- A View of the Temple of Concord, created in Green Park, to celebrate the glorious Peace of 1814.
- A View of the fireworks and illuminations, at His Grace The Duke of Richmond’s at White-Hall and on the River Thames on Monday 15 May, 1749.
- Décoration du feu d’artifice tiré à Londres en rejouissance de la paix en 1763.
- The Chinese Bridge Illuminated, On the Night of celebration of the Peace, 1814.
All inspired by the Georgian Illuminations exhibition at Sir John Soane's Museum.
- Dimensions: 105mm x 145mm
Shipping times: Due to the operational hours of the museum we ship orders from Tuesday to Fridays. Orders are sent out the next working day via UK First Class. Delivery to the rest of the world is Standard Shipping and will have different expected arrival dates.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding expected arrival dates or if items show as out of stock.